Calcium chloride desiccant is much more expensive than silica gel desiccant. What are the advantages?
1. Advantages of moisture absorption: The moisture absorption capacity of calcium chloride desiccant is more than 10 times that of ordinary desiccant.
2. Packaging advantages: common desiccant generally adopts single-layer packaging that cannot lock water. Calcium chloride desiccant adopts double-layer packaging of DuPont paper + non-woven fabric with strong water-locking ability.
3. Applicable temperature range advantage: Silica gel desiccant will not only absorb water but also release water vapor when the temperature exceeds 37 °C (this characteristic determines that silica gel desiccant is not suitable for use in sea transportation), and calcium chloride desiccant is suitable for -5 °C to 90 °C.
4. Brand advantage: Chunwang brand has been widely used by many Fortune 500 companies and has a certain popularity in the world.
5. Environmental advantages: Excluding EU restrictions such as DMF and any biocide, it does not pollute the environment and can be discarded as ordinary garbage.
6. Service advantage: Chunwang professional team can provide you with free product testing and tailor-made moisture and mildew proof solutions for you.
In addition, it is normal for the liquid crystal to appear during the use of the calcium chloride desiccant. After it absorbs water, there will be a process from powder to gel/milk. Under certain conditions, liquid may appear, but this is not the end. The state, which further absorbs water, gradually turns into a gel.