During the shipping or storage process of the container, due to the high temperature and high humidity climate at sea and the large temperature difference between day and night, the water vapor in the container will condense into water droplets to form container rain, which will cause damage to the goods.
Container hanging desiccant bag is specially developed for shipping containers. It is made of advanced calcium chloride with high moisture absorption rate up to 200%-300%. The dual layer packaging can prevent moisture from leaking. This container desiccant is available in three different internal packaging materials. The prices are different. Please consult us for the specific price.
Before hanging the container desiccant strip, please carefully check the inside and outside of the container to ensure that the following requirements are met:
1. There are no holes or gaps in the wall, floor and tops
2. The container door is well sealed.
3. The inside of the container is clean and dry, and the moisture content of the container floor is detected.
1) If conditions permit, try not to use this product in containers with a water content of more than 20%, or for every 1.5% increase in humidity, a desiccant should be added.
2) Do not use this product in containers with more than 25% water content
3) If there is a tray in the container and the water content exceeds 18%, for every 1.5% increase in humidity, a desiccant should be added.