The activated carbon odor absorber will make your smelly home smell fresh while purifying the air quality and absorbing moisture. It can be placed in your refrigerator to prevent mold and can even be placed near the cat's trash can. This bag contains 100% natural activated carbon, a natural dehumidifier that lasts for many years. This product prevents the formation of harmful bacteria, prevents fungi and mold, and purifies the air you breathe.
The activated carbon odor absorber removes toxic odors and bacteria from the air you breathe. With 100% activated carbon, the filter naturally absorbs harmful allergens and chemicals from any space.
1. Eliminate odors: Eliminate unpleasant, rotten odors and harmful odors by purchasing activated carbon odor absorbers. You can enjoy the fresh air.
2. Prevent bacterial growth: Unique natural products prevent bacteria from growing in your home.
3. Absorbs moisture: A powerful shoe plug absorbs moisture from harmful bacteria. This helps prevent dirty fungus growth and mold.
4. Versatile: Just put it in the closet, office cabinet, or even under the table to enjoy the fresh air.
5. 100% natural activated carbon: Made of pure carbon charcoal, it is highly porous, absorbs moisture, prevents bacteria, and does not volatilize substances harmful to human body.
1. Modified spherical activated carbon, unifrom size, no dust.
2. Double-layer HD-AIR non-woven fabric, no ash leakage, good breathability.
3. Aluminum foil seal, prevent air and prevent ash from entering.
4. The charcoal package is white and clean, and is suitable for most home decoration main colors.
5. The box packaging is made with reinforced corrugated paper and copperplate paper, durable.
6. The box comes with handle, convenient to carry.
1 box = 24 packs for small size rooms
2 box = 48 packs for medium size rooms
3 box = 72 packs for large size rooms
1. Place the charcoal bag in the corner of the room, cabinet, drawer, etc.
2. It can usually work after two weeks. It can be recycled for one year. After using it for a period of time (20--30 days), it should be exposed to sunlight for 3-4 hours to release the moisture in it, and then it can be used again.
3. The activated carbon odor absorber package is breathable and does not require cutting the charcoal.